We often think of personal journals first when it comes to blogging, and yes, those are the most popular types of blogs. However, the business world was one of the first industries to take note of the advantages to blogging:
- It is a way to educate consumers about a product or service.
- The user-friendly interface means just about anyone can operate a blog.
- The structure of a blog, its reverse chronological order, allows new information to be at the top of the page and thus right in front of the consumer.
- Regular blog posts means lots of regular content and thus good SEO.
- Blogs provide an opportunity for branding.